Bring your open bed truck and we will load it for you or schedule a delivery to home.
Bulk Mulches –
All of Chuck Hafner’s bulk mulches are 100% natural, double ground and made from hardwood or hemlock trees only. They do not contain ground pallets, junk wood or any other fillers. Decorative mulches beautify your landscape, help retain soil moisture, inhibit weed growth, and add nutrients to the soil as they decompose.
Bulk Stone –
For another look try decorative stone. Chuck Hafner’s carries 5 types of decorative bulk stones, Timberlite, Seminole, #1, #2, and #3 washed stones. If your planning on building a patio, sidewalk, or retaining wall we also carry runner crush and stone dust for a strong foundation.
Bulk Topsoil –
Chuck Hafner’s bulk topsoil is a premium dark screened topsoil without sticks, clumps, or rocks. It is ideal for lawns and gardens due to its high nutrient content. Good topsoil is the foundation for good plant growth. We also carry Ultimate Planting Mix which is a combination of sand and compost. This combination provides excellent drainage and the right mix of nutrients ideal for perennial gardens and foundation planting.
Bulk Compost –
Chuck Hafner’s bulk compost is made from the by-products of the brewing process; rice, barley, and corn. It is mixed with sawdust and composted bark and is heated to 160 degrees to kill any weed seeds or pathogens. Mix it with Chucks Premium Topsoil as an ideal landscape growing medium for annuals, perennials, vegetable gardens, trees, and shrubs. Chuck highly recommends this product.
To calculate how much material you need for your garden project you can use our bulk materials calculator.
Chuck Hafner’s delivers 7 days a week across Upstate New York from our location in North Syracuse. We deliver between the hours of 8 am and 6 pm. During the Spring delivery times may extend to 8 pm.
The delivery rates listed below are per trip.
|Zone||Location||Bulk Product Only||All Other Deliveries|
|1||N.Syracuse, Liverpool Village, Mattydale (within 3 miles of store)||$27||$40|
|2||Cicero, Clay to Great Northern Mall, Outside Village of Liverpool||$35||$55|
|3||Baldswinville, Brewerton, Bridgeport, East Syracuse, Lakeland, Minoa, Phoenix, Syracuse, Solvay||$49||$65|
|4||Camillus, Central Square, Chittenago, DeWitt, Fayetteville, Jamesville, Kirkville, LaFayette, Manlius, Marcellus, Nedrow, Onondaga Hill, Pennellville, W Monroe, Westvale||$59||$75|
|5||Auburn, Canastota, Constantia, Cazenovia, Skaneateles, Tully, Weedsport||$89||$99|
All deliveries outside the listed zones are mileage deliveries at $3.50 per mile (bulk and/or nursery)
Please note: We can deliver both nursery and bulk products at the same time. The amount of bulk products we can deliver along with nursery stock per trip is dependent on the amount of product purchased.
Maximum quantity of bulk product per delivery is as follows –
- 14 yds of bulk mulch, 8 yds of bulk soils, or 5 yds of bulk stone.
- Delivery dates are scheduled, however we cannot guarantee specific delivery times on that day.
- All deliveries must be paid in full prior to delivery.
- The homeowner is not required to be home, however please be available to be contacted if any questions arise.
- All deliveries are driveway drop off however, we will make an exception for large trees. Please specify where you would like them placed when scheduling your delivery.
- Our delivery driver cannot drive or dump bulk orders on lawn.
- We do not deliver bulk topsoil and dyed mulches in heavy rain.
- We cannot mix two bulk products such as stones and mulch in one delivery.
- In the case of bulk deliveries such as mulches and stones once delivered the order is final with no returns.
Any claims must be made within 24 hours of delivery and before installation of product.
Chuck Hafner’s Farmer’s Market and Garden Center is not responsible for any damages done to driveway, parking lot, street etc. from merchandise delivered at customers request.