Chuck Hafner’s delivers Monday thru Saturday across Upstate New York from our location in North Syracuse. We deliver between the hours of 8 am and 6 pm. During the Spring delivery times may extend to 8 pm.
The delivery rates listed below are per trip.
|Zone||Location||Bulk Product Only||All Other Deliveries|
|1||N.Syracuse, Liverpool Village, Mattydale (within 3 miles of store)||$29||$42|
|2||Cicero, Clay to Great Northern Mall, Outside Village of Liverpool||$39||$59|
|3||Baldswinville, Brewerton, Bridgeport, East Syracuse, Lakeland, Minoa, Phoenix, Syracuse, Solvay||$53||$69|
|4||Camillus, Central Square, Chittenago, DeWitt, Fayetteville, Jamesville, Kirkville, LaFayette, Manlius, Marcellus, Nedrow, Onondaga Hill, Pennellville, W Monroe, Westvale||$63||$79|
|5||Auburn, Canastota, Constantia, Cazenovia, Skaneateles, Tully, Weedsport||$92||$105|
All deliveries outside the listed zones are mileage deliveries at $3.50 per mile (bulk and/or nursery)
Please note: We can deliver both nursery and bulk products at the same time. The amount of bulk products we can deliver along with nursery stock per trip is dependent on the amount of product purchased.
Maximum quantity of bulk product per delivery is as follows –
- 14 yds of bulk mulch, 8 yds of bulk soils, or 5 yds of bulk stone.
- Delivery dates are scheduled, however we cannot guarantee specific delivery times on that day.
- All deliveries must be paid in full prior to delivery.
- The homeowner is not required to be home, however please be available to be contacted if any questions arise.
- All deliveries are driveway drop off however, we will make an exception for large trees. Please specify where you would like them placed when scheduling your delivery.
- Our delivery driver cannot drive or dump bulk orders on lawn.
- We do not deliver bulk topsoil and dyed mulches in heavy rain.
- We cannot mix two bulk products such as stones and mulch in one delivery.
- In the case of bulk deliveries such as mulches and stones once delivered the order is final with no returns.
Any claims must be made within 24 hours of delivery and before installation of product.
Chuck Hafner’s Farmer’s Market and Garden Center is not responsible for any damages done to driveway, parking lot, street etc. from merchandise delivered at customers request.